Frequently Asked Questions
Hours of Operation
To assist in making the planning of your next visit as easy as possible, we offer a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) we receive from visitors to our website. This information includes topics on hotel recommendations and amenities, dining and casino information, accessibility options and much more.
If you still have any questions that remain unanswered or need additional recommendations after reviewing our FAQs below, please contact us at 1-800-503-3777 and we will gladly assist you.
How can I find out about special promotional room rates?
Contact our Reservations Department at 800-843-4753, or access our website at www.ladyluckvicksburg.com under the 'Specials Offers' category. You may also sign up on our website to receive exclusive specials via e-mail, or find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
What is the average daytime temperature in Vicksburg?
Winter: December - February, 59 degrees
Spring: March - May, 78 degrees
Summer: June - August, 92 degrees
Fall: September - November, 79 degrees
(All temperatures are given in Fahrenheit)
How many restaurants does Lady Luck Vicksburg have?
We have three food outlets:
- O&H Express: Open daily 11am - Midnight
- Otis & Henry’s Bar and Grill: Open Sunday & Thursday 5pm-9pm and Friday & Saturday 5pm – 11pm
- Farmers Pick Buffet: Open Friday and Saturday 5pm – 10pm
How much does it cost to eat at the buffet?
The buffet cost is $22.95 per person; you can receive an additional discount of $2 off your meal by simply being a member of our Fan Club.
What is the gambling age?
The gambling age is 21 and valid identification is required.
Are there table games?
No, currently we do not house any live table games. However, we do have over 600 slots and video poker machines as well as our state of the art eTables, of which you can electronically play Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, and Roulette.
How can I find out about what promotions and events you have going on at the property?
You can find this information by giving us a call at 601-629-7575 and on our website under the Promotions category. You may also sign up on our website to receive exclusive specials via e-mail, or find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Is there valet parking?
Yes, we offer self-parking as well as valet parking.
Do the hotel rooms have the following:
- Alarm Clocks? Yes.
- Cable TV? Yes. Our cable TV is provided by Direct TV and you can locate a TV Guide directory in every room.
- Refrigerators? Yes.
- Microwave? Yes.
- Do you provide coffee makers in your guest rooms? Yes all rooms and suites are equipped with a Keurig® coffee maker with Starbucks® K-cup® pods.
- Safes? Yes, in room safes are available in all rooms.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms? Yes.
- Internet? Yes, complimentary wireless internet is available.
- Heating and/or AC? Yes, all rooms have both heating and air conditioning.
- Is there a pool? No.
- Fitness Center No.
What is your check in or check out times?
Lady Luck Vicksburg offers check in at 3:00 p.m. daily. Check out, for all room types, is at 11:00 a.m.
Do you have wheelchair accessible rooms?
Do you allow pets in the hotel?
No, with the exception of service animals.
Do you offer childcare?
Do you have venues on property available for rent?
Yes, we currently have three options available to rent.
- Our Arena is 22,000 square feet and can accommodate groups up to 1,100.
- Our Buffet is 6,400 square feet and can accommodate groups up to 224.
- Our RiverRoom is 2,300 square feet and can accommodate groups up to 100.
How do I contact someone to book one of your venues for my event?
Simply give our hospitality manager a call at 601-629-2532, he’ll be happy to assist you.